Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 2/Week 1

So I got up this morning and wasn't famished like I normally am.  A good point so far.  Had breakfast with two eggs and three sausage patties.  Did not drink milk, instead drank my coffee with breakfast.  I was a little leary about weighing myself.  I knew it was only one day, but curiosity got the best of me and I stepped onto the scale.  All I can say is WOW!!!  I was down 3.5 lbs!!!  I am used to getting that kind of weight loss only after starving myself for a week and working out 3 - 5 times.  I know it's only one day, but still!

Decided to do the same lunch again.  I stopped at the store last night and got some mixed nuts in case I get hungry mid-morning again.  Dinner is going to be a challenge as we have homemade chicken noodle soup on the menu.  Might have to find something else to eat, or just have the soup without the noodles.  We'll see how that goes.

Had the munchies around 10:30, not really hungry just wanted something to much.  I grabbed a handful of nuts and ate those.  Forgot about lunch until about 12:30.  Normally I am watching the clock for 11:30 because I am hungry.  Still did not have an afternoon snack.  Had dinner about 7:00, which is an hour later than normal.  I decided to eat some of the homemade soup, just not the noodles.  Drank water with dinner and had a small piece of chocolate.  Had some peanuts around 8:30.  We'll see how the morning weigh-in goes!  Don't feel much different, but I know the weight is coming off.

No comments:

Post a Comment