Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 1/Week 1

So today starts my journey. I know I have a lot to learn, and I am using the resources of others at the wheatbelly.org blog and facebook pages to assist me. I started today off with a breakfast of two eggs, three sausage patties and a glass of milk. One of the things I noticed was I was hungry at 9:30. I asked some others on the FB page, and they said it will go away after about 5 or 6 days. I also learned that my milk has 12 grams of sugar per cup! Wow! Didn't realize that. Guess I will stick to my coffee from now on. Having that much sugar can also trigger hunger cravings. I still have a lot to learn, but I am getting up to speed quickly! Lunch consists of beef tips, and an apple. For snack I have a grapefruit. Probably not the best thing to do, and probably should have used either carrots or celery instead. Going out during lunch to get some nuts.

After lunch I never really got hungry.  This is unusual for me as I normally have a snack around 2:30 so I am not starving on the ride home.  Nothing like that today.  Even after I got home I wasn't feeling hungry.  Dinner was at 6:00 and that was about the time I was starting to feel the need to eat.  Had apple and cinnamon flavored water with dinner.

Dinner was a boneless chicken breast with garlic salt, parmesan cheese, cayan pepper and dillweed.  Sides were steamed broccoli and a small salad with celery and ranch dressing.  Didn't check the ingredients of the ranch, so will do that tomorrow.  Had .25 oz. of chocolate after dinner and a klondike bar around 9:00.  My normal bed time is 10:00, but had to stay up to 11:00 to pick my son up from work.  I wasn't very tired, but went to bed anyways since I have to get up at 5:30.  Will check my weight in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment